Crispy Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Canola oil
- Finely grate potatoes; drain any liquid. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add egg, onion, flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/8 in. of oil over medium heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls; press lightly to flatten. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Potato Pancakes(2)
Sort By :
i love potato pancakes, the problem is the recipes are so large. this on is just perfect. It cooks up nice and crisp and I don't have to make a ton of pancakes. It's perfect for just two people. It's is good good, I'm going to make it again and again.
quick and easy. Lots of compliments.