- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, thyme, marjoram and pepper. Add potatoes; seal bag and shake to coat. Pour butter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; stir in the garlic. Add potatoes and bay leaf.
- Cover and bake at 450° for 20 minutes. Uncover and stir; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes are lightly browned and tender. Discard bay leaf. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Potato Cubes
Sort By :
"These are the best tasting baked potatoes I have had in a long time."
"THese are SO good, tasty and easy!"
"These potatoes were delicious and very easy to prepare! The only problem is that we eat more of them than we should! Leftovers are very tasty warmed up and served as hash browns for a weekend breakfast too..."
"Quick, easy, and absolutely delicious! This recipe has become a "good ol' stand-by" at my house!"
"My husband isn't one for "fancy" seasonings - basically anything other than salt, pepper, or seasoning salt, but he LOVED these! He asked why I hadn't made them before.The only thing I did a little different - I added a little less than a teaspoon of rosemary. My thyme and marjoram weren't the freshest and I was afraid the potatoes wouldn't season well. This will probably become a staple, go-to recipe in my house as well! Not difficult to make at all!"