If you like a sweet-and-salty treat, this cookie is perfect! They quickly bake to a crispy, golden brown...and they disappear even faster! —Monna Lu Bauer, Lexington, Kentucky
- 1 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in potato chips and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Potato Chip Cookies in Taste of Home
Reviews for Crispy Potato Chip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review