Crispy Peanut Butter Cocoa Cups
This recipe is fun to prepare with my grandchildren and with no baking involved, it is a perfect summer dessert.Sundra Hauck, Bogalusa, Louisiana
21 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups chocolate-flavored crisp rice cereal
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter. Add cereal and toss to
- coat. Drop by 1/3 cupfuls into paper- or foil-lined muffin cups.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 21 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 198 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.