Crispy Orange Roughy
When you're looking for a main course on the lighter side, try this flavorful dish. The crunchy topping nicely complements the tender fish.
—Nancy Florian, St. Johnsville, New York
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mashed potato flakes
- 4 orange roughy, cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray;
- set aside. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil,
- oregano, salt and pepper. Place the potato flakes in another bowl.
- Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then coat with potato flakes.
- Place on prepared pan. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until fish
- flakes easily with a fork and is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 188 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now