Crispy Orange Roughy Recipe
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mashed potato flakes
- 4 orange roughy, cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Place the potato flakes in another bowl.
- 2. Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then coat with potato flakes. Place on prepared pan. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 188 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.