- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mashed potato flakes
- 4 orange roughy, cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Place the potato flakes in another bowl.
- Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then coat with potato flakes. Place on prepared pan. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Orange Roughy in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p60
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Crispy Orange Roughy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review