Crispy Onion Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) cheddar or original French-fried onions, crushed, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, place 1/2 cup crushed onions. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 9-in.-square baking pan. Top with remaining onions; drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Onion Chicken
Sort By :
"This was a quick and easy recipe with such a delicious result. I served this to my picky eaters for dinner and they went back for seconds and even thirds! I will be adding this to our regular rotation for sure"
"Great recipe. Easy, moist and delicious without alterations. I did make a change to the recipe when my husband bought home French's French Fried Onions in cheddar flavor. The cheddar flavor gave the chicken such a WONDERFUL taste, I ended up eating 3 of the 4 pieces!"
"Best chicken recipe I have ever made. Easy to put prepare, outstanding flavor. Thicker breasts have to cook a little longer than the recommended time but that may be because of my oven. Highly recommended!"
"There weren't any leftovers ! Everybody loved it!"
"Yum, yum, yummmmmm. This is one of the best chicken recipes out there! It's so flavorful and moist! Followed exactly and it turned out perfect. Making again tonight!"