Crispy Onion Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) cheddar or original french-fried onions, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, add 1/2 cup-fried onions. Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Top with remaining onions; drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Onion Chicken(46)
Sort By :
There weren't any leftovers ! Everybody loved it!
Yum, yum, yummmmmm. This is one of the best chicken recipes out there! It's so flavorful and moist! Followed exactly and it turned out perfect. Making again tonight!
Excellent flavor. Guests love it. Will definitely make it again.
If I could give this recipe 10 stars I would. Excellent. This is now the family favorite.
Thank you for sharing:) I love Taste of Home!
Easy and delicious. Make extra to cut into a salad the next day.