Crispy Onion Baked Drumsticks Recipe
- 3 cups (6 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 6 chicken drumsticks (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1. Place onions in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and crush with hands or rolling pun. Transfer to a pie plate or waxed paper. Coat chicken with flour; shake off excess. Dip chicken in eggs; then coat in onions.
- 2. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Reviews for Crispy Onion Baked Drumsticks
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2016
"My family loved it! Simple and delicious."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC