Crispy Onion Baked Chicken
"This is a good way to use up leftover ingredients," writes LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma. "It's easy and tastes so good. My husband says it's a keeper!"
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup French onion dip
- 1/3 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Flatten chicken breasts evenly. Sprinkle with garlic powder and
- pepper. In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and onion dip. In
- another shallow bowl, combine potato chips and bread crumbs. Dip
- chicken in the sour cream mixture, then potato chip mixture.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run
- clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream) equals 389 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 668 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 35 g protein.