Crispy Onion Baked Chicken Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup French onion dip
- 1/3 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1. Flatten chicken breasts evenly. Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper. In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and onion dip. In another shallow bowl, combine potato chips and bread crumbs. Dip chicken in the sour cream mixture, then potato chip mixture.
- 2. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 chicken breast half (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream) equals 389 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 668 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 35 g protein.