"This is a good way to use up leftover ingredients," writes LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma. "It's easy and tastes so good. My husband says it's a keeper!"
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup French onion dip
- 1/3 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Flatten chicken breasts evenly. Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper. In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and onion dip. In another shallow bowl, combine potato chips and bread crumbs. Dip chicken in the sour cream mixture, then potato chip mixture.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Onion Baked Chicken in Cooking for 2 Spring 2009, p45
Reviews for Crispy Onion Baked Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review