Crispy N Crunchy Salad
While the chicken bakes, she tosses together Crisp 'n' Crunchy Salad. "I always have the easy ingredients for this fun combination on hand," she adds. "Plus, kids don't mind eating their fruits and veggies when they're glazed with sweet honey."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium Golden Delicious apple, chopped
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, celery, walnuts and raisins. Add
- the honey; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 172 calories, 6 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.