Crispy N Crunchy Salad Recipe
While the chicken bakes, she tosses together Crisp 'n' Crunchy Salad. "I always have the easy ingredients for this fun combination on hand," she adds. "Plus, kids don't mind eating their fruits and veggies when they're glazed with sweet honey."
- 1 medium Golden Delicious apple, chopped
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, celery, walnuts and raisins. Add the honey; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crispy N Crunchy Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p14
Reviews for Crispy N Crunchy Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 25, 2013
Nice change of pace side dish... Goes well with the chicken fingers as pictured (and featured with it in the magazine)...
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2010
I love the unique combination of flavors in this salad. It's definitely a winner in my book