Crispy Mexican Truffles Recipe
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the confectioners' sugar, chocolate and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the cornflakes, cinnamon and cayenne. Shape chocolate mixture into 1-in. balls; roll in cornflake mixture. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 truffle: 98 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Crispy Mexican Truffles
"In my personal opinion the truffles were not as good as i would have hoped. I was making these for my spanish project and i got an F becasue it was bad so thanks i guess"
"absolutely will make again very soon!!"