Crispy Mashed Potato Pancake Recipe
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the first four ingredients; mix well. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add potato mixture; press with a spatula to flatten evenly. Cover and cook for 8 minutes or until bottom is crispy. Invert onto a serving plate. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Mashed Potato Pancake(2)
Sort By :
The patties fell apart and the Italian seasoning was too strong. I do a lot of Italian cooking and like spices in our food, but this was just not good, sorry to say. I have found more than 99% of TOH recipes to be just great.
This recipe, frankly, was awful. The taste was not bad, but the texture was terrible. When cooking, the bottom burned and the middle and top never cooked at all. Will not be making this again.