- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup butter and herb-flavored mashed potato flakes
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a shallow bowl, melt butter. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the potato flakes, cheese and garlic powder. Dip chops, one at a time, in butter, then place in bag; seal and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Crispy Herb-Coated Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Loved this recipe and will definitely make them again as I have most of a box of butter and herb instant potatoes to use up."
"We liked these chops they were moist and something different thank you for sharing."
"This is so easy. My husband hates instant potatoes so I have to hide them when making this. Once this is ready to be cooked he never knows! He loves pork chops this way. I even use this recipe for company. Always raves."
"Very quick, tasty, and easy."
"Fabulous and easy. The chops came out moist and tender. Other reviews complained about calorie and fat content. If you are watching your calories, my suggestion? Find another recipe!!"