- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine oil and garlic powder; brush over bread. Sprinkle with the remaining ingredients. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each half into five slices. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Herb Bread in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p64
Reviews for Crispy Herb Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2010
"We didn't have thyme, so we used rosemary instead. A great garlic bread to make without using butter!~ Theresa"