Crispy Garlic-Broiled Chicken Thighs
These garlicky chicken thighs are also great on the grill. —Kelley French, Colchester, Vermont
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, soy sauce, garlic and pepper.
- Reserve 1/4 cup soy mixture for basting. Add chicken to remaining
- soy mixture; turn to coat.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan, skin side down. Broil 4-6 in. from
- the heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads
- 180°. Brush occasionally with reserved soy mixture during the
- last 10 minutes of cooking. Yield: 4 servings.