- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Reserve 1/4 cup soy mixture for basting. Add chicken to remaining soy mixture; turn to coat.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan, skin side down. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 180°. Brush occasionally with reserved soy mixture during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Garlic-Broiled Chicken Thighs(3)
Sort By :
Not sure why we didn't like this. We could hardly taste the garlic. Will stick to our regular chicken recipe.
Delicious recipe. My wife and 10yr. old daughter loved it and cannot wait for me to make it again.
This was super good!!! My whole family loved it and this will definitely be a monthly meal. I served with parmesan noodles. Not the most healthy meal but hat's okay once in a while.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >