Crispy Fudge Treats Recipe
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cereal and sugar; set aside. Place the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for about 1 minute; stir gently until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- 2. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes; cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
2 each: 188 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Crispy Fudge Treats
"Not too bad for a recipe that only takes a few minutes to make. I will be making this again."
"These are so quick and easy to make."
"I was looking for a quick treat using rice crispies but I did not have marshmallows. This was a very quick snack to make. I will use it again."