- 4 cups frozen steak fries
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange steak fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake on lowest oven rack 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix horseradish, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt; stir in panko. Press mixture onto fillets. Spritz tops with cooking spray.
- Bake salmon on middle oven rack 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve with fries. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crispy Fish & Chips
"I made this with Barramundi. Great basic recipe. I definitely recommend using the "tartar sauce" recipe found here in the TOH Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce recipe. It's the BEST I've found! - http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/salmon-with-creamy-dill-sauce"
"Nice simple recipe with great flavor. Good way to get my family eating more fish!"
"The crunchy coating is delicious! My kids (ages 6 & 3) ate this meal and enjoyed it too."
"Absolutely delicious! Loved the crunchy coating. I substituted sweet potato fries for the steak fries and sprinkled malt vinegar on both my fish and chips."
"Super easy fish recipe that is delicious!"