- 4 cups frozen steak fries
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange steak fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake on lowest oven rack 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix horseradish, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt; stir in panko. Press mixture onto fillets. Spritz tops with cooking spray.
- Bake salmon on middle oven rack 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve with fries. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crispy Fish & Chips
Sort By :
My husband and I loved this. I used Swai instead of the salmon to fit our preference for a more mild fish. This was quick and easy and when I made fish again a few days later my husband asked why I didn't use this recipe again? I think this is a go to fish recipe from now on. I added an extra five minutes of cook time for the fries and used Red Robin fries that I purchased in the frozen section. This was a nice casual dinner!
Now this is what I call quick and easy ! I made this Friday night it was so amazing ! I will always make my Fish&Chips using this recipe and salmon. !
This was quick and easy. I used cod and everyone really liked the panko coating. Horseradish adds a lot of flavor. I put seasoning salt on the fries but you could also toss on Parmesan cheese, garlic, etc.