Crispy Dill Chicken Strips Recipe
This is a fun dish to let the kids help you make. You can use whatever chips you have on hand...our favorite is jalapeno chips, which have an extra kick of spice. Pick any salad dressing you like, but our preference is sun-dried tomato.—Bernadette Lee Bennett, Waco, Texas
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 3-1/2 cups crushed potato chips
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine chicken and dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. In another large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients. Add chicken in batches and shake to coat.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Dill Chicken Strips in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p25
Reviews for Crispy Dill Chicken Strips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review