Crispy Dijon Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the yogurt, seasoning blend, lemon juice and mustard. In another bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs and cheese. Roll the chicken in yogurt mixture, then in crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 234 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 431mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, trace fiber), 24g protein
Reviews for Crispy Dijon Chicken
"I make this all the time for my family. It is one of our favorites. I triple the recipe so that there is enough for everyone."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.