"I know you'll relish this doubly delicious dish," writes Ella West of Lake Charles, Louisiana. "Yogurt and mustard give golden oven-baked chicken a tangy taste, while cornflake crumbs provide plenty of crunch."
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the yogurt, seasoning blend, lemon juice and mustard. In another bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs and cheese. Roll the chicken in yogurt mixture, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Dijon Chicken in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p10
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crispy Dijon Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 26, 2012
"I make this all the time for my family. It is one of our favorites. I triple the recipe so that there is enough for everyone."