- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 4 teaspoons chopped green onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crushed potato sticks
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, tomato, onion and garlic; spread into an 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with cod fillets; sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine the potato sticks, bread crumbs, cheese and butter; sprinkle over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crispy Cod with Veggies
Sort By :
"I soaked fish overnight in buttermilk, used crushed frenchfried onions, increased cheese and misted with lemon juice the last few minutes of cooking."
"I have meant to rate this recipe for a long time - as my husband & I have been making this for several years. It is an AWESOME recipe and a definite staple in our home. HIGHLY recommend it!!"
"SO good! I crushed potato chips instead of the potato stick things and it was excellent!"
"My husband and I do not eat fish so I could not rate this dish with a fair result"