- Fold one unsugared section over center. Sprinkle top of dough with
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar.
- Bring remaining section of dough over cinnamon sugar and sprinkle
- with 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar. Roll dough into a 12-in. x 8-in.
- rectangle. Cut into twelve 1-in. strips. Twist each strip several
- times. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place strips on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-20
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to
- wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 102 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.