Crispy Chocolate Mounds
Make these bite-size treats while the Turkey Rice Soup is simmering and then chill. The recipe is so simple that the kids can help.
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and peanut butter chips; stir until
- smooth. Stir in the cereal, raisins and peanuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 99 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.