I'm a beginner at cooking, so if I can make these chicken wings, anybody can! The recipe came from a co-worker at the hospital where I am a nurse's aide. I make it for Christmas, picnics, softball parties…you name it! —Nancy Lesky, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
- In a small shallow bowl, combine butter and garlic powder. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then into crumb mixture.
- Place on greased baking sheet; bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Originally published as Crispy Chicken Wings Appetizer in Country Woman September/October 1991, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Wings Appetizer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review