Crispy Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
- In a small shallow bowl, combine butter and garlic powder. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then into crumb mixture.
- Place on greased baking sheet; bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 20 appetizers.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Wings Appetizer
Sort By :
A little too much like baked chicken.
I found it a little too much like baked chicken.
These were just OK. As one reviewer commented, maybe "crispy" chicken wings don't really exist. They were OK straight out of the oven, but I have several better recipes for chicken wings that my whole family prefers so I won't be making these again.
Terrible! Did not get crispy. Maybe if it would have been on a rack the "juices" could have dripped thru instead of sitting in it - Soggy and bland tasting