Crispy Chicken Strips Recipe
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; cut into 1-in. strips. In a shallow bowl, combine the potato flakes and bread crumbs. Place egg substitute in another shallow bowl.
- 2. Dip chicken in egg substitute, then in potato mixture. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and crispy and juices run clear. Yield: 3 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 327 calories, 14g fat (0g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 629mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Strips
"This is by far the best chicken strips I have ever made. The chicken was tender and the outside has the perfect amount of crispiness. Easy recipe with fantastic results at the dinner table."
"Very good and I usually do not care for chicken strips."