- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 6-8
- minutes or until no longer pink.
- Break the pecans apart. Toss the greens and lettuce with vinaigrette;
- arrange on individual plates. Top with raspberries, chicken strips
- and pecans. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 508 calories, 38 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.