Crispy Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Nuggets(3)
Sort By :
I think next time I'll make larger nuggets but excellent and quick and easy. Very very moist.
These weren't too bad but I don't think I would bother again as there are nicer recipes than this. A bit too spicy and also there were not enough crumbs for this amount of chicken.
These always turn out so moist and yummy. My husband and 2 year old love them.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >