Crispy Chicken Fingers
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups crushed seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice and
- Worcestershire sauce. In another shallow bowl, add croutons. Dip
- chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with croutons.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake at
- 400° for 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and crispy
- and juices run clear. Serve with dipping sauces. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (5 each) equals 349 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.