- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups crushed seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. In another shallow bowl, add croutons. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with croutons.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and crispy and juices run clear. Serve with dipping sauces. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Chicken Fingers in Country Woman January/February 2003, p41
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Fingers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2011
Easy to make and very tasty. Thanks for the recipe.
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2009
I tried this recipe out and it tastess beautiful!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >