- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups crushed seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. In another shallow bowl, add croutons. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with croutons.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and crispy and juices run clear. Serve with dipping sauces. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Chicken Fingers in Country Woman January/February 2003, p41
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Fingers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2011
"Easy to make and very tasty. Thanks for the recipe."
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2009
"I tried this recipe out and it tastess beautiful!!"