- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups crushed seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. In another shallow bowl, add croutons. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with croutons.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and crispy and juices run clear. Serve with dipping sauces. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Chicken Fingers in Country Woman January/February 2003, p41
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Fingers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2011
"Easy to make and very tasty. Thanks for the recipe."
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2009
"I tried this recipe out and it tastess beautiful!!"