Crispy Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, lightly beat egg white. In another shallow bowl, combine the pecans, flour, salt and pepper. Dip chicken in egg white, then coat with pecan mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter and oil over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 chicken breast half equals 418 calories, 26 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Cutlets
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.