This is an easy entree I proudly serve to company. Try it for your next spur-of-the-moment dinner party or family dinner. Even your most finicky eater will be singing its praises—and yours!—Debra Smith, Brookfield, Missouri
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, lightly beat egg white. In another shallow bowl, combine the pecans, flour, salt and pepper. Dip chicken in egg white, then coat with pecan mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter and oil over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Chicken Cutlets in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p9
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Cutlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review