Crispy Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, lightly beat egg white. In another shallow bowl, combine the pecans, flour, salt and pepper. Dip chicken in egg white, then coat with pecan mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter and oil over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Cutlets
Sort By :
"Excellent. I used chicken thighs, cause I can't eat chicken breasts, and very finely ground the pecans down to nearly a flour, also added a bit of parmesan cheese to the original recipe. I cooked two per the recipe, and baked the remainder of the recipe cause I didn't want to stand over the stove and didn't heat up the right size pan to cook in one batch."
"I really like this. Prep was pretty quick. The coating was just enough. I used finely ground walnuts because I didn't have pecans. Very nutty and flavorful"
"This was very good, but I think I would make a little more breading the next time I make it."