Crispy Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, lightly beat egg white. In another shallow bowl, combine the pecans, flour, salt and pepper. Dip chicken in egg white, then coat with pecan mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter and oil over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Cutlets
Sort By :
Excellent. I used chicken thighs, cause I can't eat chicken breasts, and very finely ground the pecans down to nearly a flour, also added a bit of parmesan cheese to the original recipe. I cooked two per the recipe, and baked the remainder of the recipe cause I didn't want to stand over the stove and didn't heat up the right size pan to cook in one batch.
I really like this. Prep was pretty quick. The coating was just enough. I used finely ground walnuts because I didn't have pecans. Very nutty and flavorful
This was very good, but I think I would make a little more breading the next time I make it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >