Crispy Cheese Twists Recipe
My grown son enjoys these cheese twists so much that I'll often bake an extra batch for his stocking stuffer. They make a great anytime snack. #151;Mary Maxeiner, Lakewood, Colorado
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1. In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic and pepper; beat until light and fluffy. Stir in cheese, milk, parsley and dill. Gradually add flour, mixing thoroughly.
- 2. Divide dough into 20 pieces. Roll each piece into a 10-in. log; cut each in half and twist together. Place 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 20 twists.
1 each: 74 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Crispy Cheese Twists
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC