"Grilling is my family's favorite way to fix meals," writes Rhonda Dietz from Garden City Kansas. "Because my husband savors well-prepared meals, this recipe quickly became one of his most requested."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup finely crushed saltines (about 22 crackers)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 catfish fillets (about 8 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the first four ingredients. Pat fillets
- dry; dip in butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fillets, covered, over medium-hot
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes on each side or
- until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.