- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen popcorn chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Ranch or chipotle ranch salad dressing, optional
- Cook chicken according to package directions; coarsely chop chicken. In a large bowl, mix chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with wing sauce; toss to coat.
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Serve immediately with salad dressing if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
"Great idea to toss entire filling with the sauce--added even more flavor! We added a pickle spear to each wrap to imitate a restaurant's version. Very quick & tasty dinner option!"
"Easy to make and I used Tyson fully cooked grilled chicken as a healthier option ! Still yummy and fast :)"
"Great snack for game-watching days!Easy to assemble, and you can make it as hot or mild as you like."