I’m a busy stay-at-home mom, so I wing it at mealtime. My wraps loaded with Buffalo wing sauce chicken, lettuce and tomatoes are a snap to make. —Christina Addison, Blanchester, OH
Featured In: Handheld Recipes for Busy People On-The-Go
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen popcorn chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Ranch or chipotle ranch salad dressing, optional
- Cook chicken according to package directions; coarsely chop chicken. In a large bowl, mix chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with wing sauce; toss to coat.
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Serve immediately with salad dressing if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wraps in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Reviews for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2014
"Great snack for game-watching days!easy to assemble, and you can make it as hot or mild as you like."