- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese. Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in pepper sauce mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups
Sort By :
Really good! I didn't have cornflakes, so I substituted panko breadcrumbs. Another reviewer said they were dry...try cutting down a bit on the baking time and test with a thermometer. Will definitely make these again.
Wow! This is one of those rare recipes that the whole family loved. This will definitely be going in the "favorites" section of my recipe box!
I made this for my husband and mother-in-law. Both HATED the blue cheese and ended up scraping it all off! They said it would probably be a LOT better with a different cheese.
This was delicious! I cut a pocket in chicken breasts, stuffed with blue cheese instead of making roll-ups. Adjust the hot sauce to your taste.
Made the recipe as directed, except I brushed on the hot sauce mixture as recommended by other commenters. My husband and I agreed that it was fine, but not great. A bit too dry for our liking and lacking exceptional flavor.