Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups
These winning chicken rolls, with their crunchy cornflake crust, are so easy to fix but look like I fussed. My family and friends absolutely love them! —Lisa Keys, Middlebury, Connecticut
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-in.
- thickness. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place
- cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in pepper sauce
- mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a
- greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 270 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 764 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.