Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
These winning chicken rolls, with their crunchy cornflake crust, are so easy to fix but look like I fussed. My family and friends absolutely love them! —Lisa Keys, Middlebury, Connecticut
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese. Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in pepper sauce mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 270 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 764 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC