- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese. Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in pepper sauce mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups
"Great taste! Although, they were really messy when I tried to roll them up. I think next time I will just cut a pocket into the chicken breast to put the cheese in instead. But overall they tasted fantastic."
"This was so tasty and easy! I used Texas Pete hot sauce and also panko bread crumbs, because I didn't have corn flakes. My daughter, who loves buffalo chicken everything, was home from college for the week-end and loved it!!! Even my husband who does not like overly spicy commented how tasty it was! I had no problem dipping the roll-ups in the hot sauce and mayo (which I whisked together & was soupy enough) then into the panko crumbs. Cooked for 40 minutes & used thermometer! Awesome, love those quick and easy recipes that make it seem like I slaved over a hot stove for hours."
"Really good! I didn't have cornflakes, so I substituted panko breadcrumbs. Another reviewer said they were dry...try cutting down a bit on the baking time and test with a thermometer. Will definitely make these again."
"Wow! This is one of those rare recipes that the whole family loved. This will definitely be going in the "favorites" section of my recipe box!"
"I made this for my husband and mother-in-law. Both HATED the blue cheese and ended up scraping it all off! They said it would probably be a LOT better with a different cheese."