Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups for Two
These winning chicken rolls with a crispy crust are both impressive and easy to make. My family and friends absolutely love them!
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-in.
- thickness. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place
- cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in pepper sauce
- mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a
- greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 270 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 617 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,