- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese. Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in pepper sauce mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups for Two
"This was SO easy to make and my husband and I loved it. I used Cholula for my hot sauce and used Rice Chex instead of cornflakes because that's what I had on hand. This will be put in my regular rotation. I'm a runner and the taste and protein can't be beat!"
"This was quick, easy and yummy! A great chicken dish I will come back to again and again."