- 3 cups (6 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), skinless, cut up
- 1 to 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- Place onions in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and lightly crush with hands or with a rolling pin. Dip chicken in eggs; then coat with crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with additional crumbs if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 to 6 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Baked Chicken in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p62
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crispy Baked Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review