Crispy Almond Butter Truffles Recipe
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Rice Krispies, crushed
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped sunflower kernels
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the almond butter, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir in cereal and coconut.
- 2. With wet hands, shape mixture into 1-in. balls. Roll in sunflower kernels. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 20 truffles.
1 truffle equals 127 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Crispy Almond Butter Truffles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC