- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Rice Krispies, crushed
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped sunflower kernels
- In a small bowl, combine the almond butter, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir in cereal and coconut.
- With wet hands, shape mixture into 1-in. balls. Roll in sunflower kernels. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 20 truffles.
Originally published as Crispy Almond Butter Truffles in Patriot Family After-School Snack Contest 2011
Reviews for Crispy Almond Butter Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review