This crunchy salad is a perfect side to accompany a heavy meal. With it's light and crisp flavors, it'll be the hit of the party.—Susan R Falk, Eastpointe, Michigan
Featured In: Old-School Recipes That Deserve a Comeback
- 2 large green apples, chopped
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey and cinnamon until blended. Pour over apple mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Crisp Waldorf Salad in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p23
Reviews for Crisp Waldorf Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review