- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- In a bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar; beat in egg. Add vanilla and milk. Blend in peanut butter. Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the M&M's and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen (2-inch cookies).
Reviews for Crisp Graham Cookies
"Great cookies!! Will make them again."
"very delicious cookie,im throwing away my old favorite cookie recipe. this is my new one."
"These are to die for. I use sliced almonds and drizzle with melted chocolate after they cool. Can't just eat one."
"These are VERY good cookies. If there are M&M lovers like me out there they will surely love these cookies. They have a crunchy shell and are chewy in the middle. Yummy! Just the way a cookie should be!"
"I made these cookies, they are crisp on the out side and chewy on the inside, this will be a keeper. cupcake"