Crisp Graham Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. In a bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar; beat in egg. Add vanilla and milk. Blend in peanut butter. Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the M&M's and nuts.
- 2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen (2-inch cookies).
2 each: 158 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Crisp Graham Cookies
"Definitely a keeper!"
"Great cookies!! Will make them again."
"very delicious cookie,im throwing away my old favorite cookie recipe. this is my new one."
"These are to die for. I use sliced almonds and drizzle with melted chocolate after they cool. Can't just eat one."
"These are VERY good cookies. If there are M&M lovers like me out there they will surely love these cookies. They have a crunchy shell and are chewy in the middle. Yummy! Just the way a cookie should be!"
"I made these cookies, they are crisp on the out side and chewy on the inside, this will be a keeper. cupcake"