Crisp Graham Cookies Recipe
I was delighted to find the recipe for these fun cookies. The peanut butter makes them extra special. —Lori Daniels, Beverly, West Virginia
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. In a bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar; beat in egg. Add vanilla and milk. Blend in peanut butter. Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the M&M's and nuts.
- 2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen (2-inch cookies).
1 serving (2 each) equals 158 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Crisp Graham Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC